Just one thing
If every parent committed to doing “just one thing” for our school, we’d have the most amazingly vibrant, well run public school in the country.
Here’s 46 ways you can volunteer this year. From a few minutes to a whole year of fun!
Which one will you choose?
1. Volunteer for a shift at the canteen. Just once a term!
Working Bee March 20
2. Come along and help tidy up the playground. Sweeping, weeding, you name it.
3. Can’t come but have good gardening tools you could lend? Drop them off.
4, 5, 6: Help set up, serve morning tea or clear up on the day
7. Contribute food to the morning tea – a savoury or sweet plate, or drinks or cups.
8, 9, 10: Help set up, serve morning tea or clear up on the day
Mothers Day Stall
11. Help promote by putting up posters
12. Help buy the products for sale
13, 14, 15. Help set up, serve and packaway
16-20: If your child is in a band, volunteer to help coordinate all the extra curricular activities. We need shifts of volunteers from Friday night through to packup on Sunday afternoon.
21. Help organise & promote.
22. Organise sponsorship deals from local businesses
23. Talk to your employer about donating goods or services.
24, 25, 26.Decorate, setup, clear away
27. Turn up to the Trivia Night, and bid on an auction item!
Fathers Day Stall
28. Help promote by putting up posters
29. Help buy the products for sale
30, 31, 32. Help set up, serve and packaway
Working bee Term 3
33. Come along and help tidy up the playground. Sweeping, weeding,y ou name it.
34. Can’t come but have good gardening tools you could lend? Drop them off.
Spring Showcase and Fathers Day Breakfast
35-37. Setup, cook BBQ, cleanup.
38. Promote the breakfast and fundraising stalls
39. Staff the fundraising stalls
Comedy Night FUNdraiser
40. Help promote
41. Help decorate and set up
42. Help cleanup
43. Come along and have fun!
44. Help promote
45-46 Help setup and clean up.